Flipboard

Discussion of non-operating system issues related to all iPads.
Stephen Hart
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5

Flipboard

Post by Stephen Hart » Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

I accidentally ran across a description of this app for iPad only:
Flipboard
Named Apple's iPad App of the Year and one of TIME's top 50 innovations of 2010, Flipboard is a fast, beautiful way to flip through the news, photos and updates your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, Flickr and Instagram. See your social media in a magazine layout that is easy to scan and fun to read. Share articles and photos, comment on posts, and like or favorite anything. Customize your Flipboard with sections created from your favorite news, people, blogs and topics.

- "Flipboard is a fantastic iPad app that makes everything you read on the Web better than it is by itself. I can't recommend it highly enough." Macworld
- "Flipboard offers iPad users an entirely original alternative to browsing the Web for news; its magazine-style layouts and breathtaking use of photos and white space show the way forward for digital media." PCMag.com
- "Flipping for Flipboard: The brilliant iPad app that has changed the way I read the news." SLATE
- "Flipboard begins to imagine an entirely new way of accessing the social Web." New York Times
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
Steve Jobs