iPhone Reception Inside A Dead Fish

Discussion of non-operating system issues related to iPods, iPhones, and the iPod Touch.
Richard Serkes
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5

iPhone Reception Inside A Dead Fish

Post by Richard Serkes » Thu May 05, 2011 4:12 pm

So here I am in Sodom & Gomorrah with neon lights watching one of the most intelligent shows around...Penn and Teller. Penn is a well known Apple buff. For their opening trick they made an audience member's iPhone disappear then reappear in a sealed box in the audience. We knew the iPhone was in the box by the ringtone. The box was then passed up to the stage where it was opened offering a dead fish. Once again the iPhone was called and we heard the ring inside the fish. When the fish was gutted the iPhone emerged and was confirmed by it's owner as the original iPhone.

What I really want to know is, to get reception inside a dead fish do you want the AT&T or Verizon iPhone?

:shock:
---
Always burn your bridges. You never know who's coming up from behind.

Stephen Hart
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5

Re: iPhone Reception Inside A Dead Fish

Post by Stephen Hart » Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Richard Serkes wrote:So here I am in Sodom & Gomorrah with neon lights watching one of the most intelligent shows around...Penn and Teller. Penn is a well known Apple buff. For their opening trick they made an audience member's iPhone disappear then reappear in a sealed box in the audience. We knew the iPhone was in the box by the ringtone. The box was then passed up to the stage where it was opened offering a dead fish. Once again the iPhone was called and we heard the ring inside the fish. When the fish was gutted the iPhone emerged and was confirmed by it's owner as the original iPhone.

What I really want to know is, to get reception inside a dead fish do you want the AT&T or Verizon iPhone?

:shock:
And what about the moisture sensor???
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
Steve Jobs