Bumper alternative

Discussion of non-operating system issues related to iPods, iPhones, and the iPod Touch.
Stephen Hart
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5

Bumper alternative

Post by Stephen Hart » Mon May 07, 2012 7:50 am

If any SMUG member has experience with an alternative to Apple's iPhone 4 Bumper, I'd be glad to read about it.

My specific issue is that I keep my iPhone in my jeans pocket. When I pull it out, I tend to pull on the top edge of the Bumper, eventually tearing the soft plastic edge. I'm on my third Bumper now. So what I'd like is a case just like the Apple Bumper, but with a stronger top edge.
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
Steve Jobs

Ray Bentsen
Administrator

Re: Bumper alternative

Post by Ray Bentsen » Sat May 12, 2012 9:16 am

I really like my black leather Sena case (see photo), since I also keep my iPhone in a pants pocket ... the same pocket where I keep a pocket knife and car keys.

A magnetic flip cover keeps the screen protected, but yet is easy to open whenever the iPhone is to be used.

The case provides protection for the entire phone, yet giving easy access to all ports and buttons.

The cover even has a pocket for a credit card, or a few business cards.

The case also comes with a adjustable and removable belt clip, for those folks who prefer that access.

Best of all, in my opinion, the case is extremely durable and after six months of daily use shows no signs of wear.

;)
Attachments
Sena Case.png
Sena Case.png (360.24 KiB) Viewed 659 times
An old Norse adage: Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.