Post by Richard Serkes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 am

WHAT: Strait Macintosh User Group

DATE: May 2, 2012

TIME: 7:15 PM

PLACE: North Olympic Library in Port Angeles
2210 So. Peabody

SPEAKER: Justin Cole

TOPIC: The Creativity Revolution
How does a company like Adobe develop the applications that allow people to realize their creative vision?  Justin Cole will talk about how some of the most powerful creative applications in the world are conceived, are developed, and are creating a grass roots revolution in visual storytelling.  

Justin Cole is Director of Product Development for Professional Video and Audio at Adobe.  

360-457-4660
---
Always burn your bridges. You never know who's coming up from behind.

JerryFreilich
Forum Member - Level 3
Forum Member - Level 3

Re: May 2nd Meeting In Port Angeles

Post by JerryFreilich » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm

OK SMUG Members... here's a very special program for you! How many of you were aware that Adobe Inc. has a major corporate presence in Seattle?? For years I've tried to invite someone from Adobe to one of our meetings -- without success. Here at last we will have an evening's glance into the workings of Adobe, the software giant.

Justin Cole is Director of Product Development for Adobe's Professional Video and Audio group. I've asked him to give us a flavor for how software is developed... how, where and by whom? What is it like to work in the software world? And how does Adobe get feedback from the user community? The program is not only about Adobe's suite of products and how they interact together... but about how the world of software works.

If you come to only one meeting this year... I would think this would be the one. Let's be sure to give Justin a warm SMUG welcome.