Announcement

There will be no dues for 2018 until further notice, and all meetings in 2018 will be in Sequim!

Note: This Announcement can be dismissed by clicking the (magically appearing) X in the top right corner of this box.

iPhone Shutter Sound

Discussion of non-operating system issues related to iPods, iPhones, and the iPod Touch.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen Hart
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

iPhone Shutter Sound

Post by Stephen Hart » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 pm

I found that my iPhone XS wasn't making any shutter sound in normal Photo mode, though it would in Portrait mode.
In researching, I found answers that said to just turn off Live Photo, but it was already off. (And my volume was up too.)

Finally, I found a post that said essentially there are two independent volume controls.
One is controlled by the buttons on the left side of the iPhone. The other is in Control Center (see screenshot).
Attachments
IMG_B4ABAC9C04FB-1.jpg
IMG_B4ABAC9C04FB-1.jpg (26.28 KiB) Viewed 261 times
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
Steve Jobs

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable