Das Keyboard for Mac - 4 stars

Discussion of general issues, not related to a specific Mac or iDevice operating system.
8string
Forum Member - Level 1
Forum Member - Level 1

Das Keyboard for Mac - 4 stars

Post by 8string » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 am

Just been using Das Keyboard. If you love the Mac but long for typing on older "IBM" PC keyboards, with their positive loud click, great tactile feedback long travel of the keys, and you work on a keyboard all day, this is likely worth the money. I love mine, but to be clear, it is noisy, with old fashioned clicks (not a good idea if you work late at night at home and your spouse is in the next room). The Silent model of this is only available currently for Windows users. While there are cheaper keyboards out there, this one is superbly built. It also comes with a built in USB hub (2 ports) so you can charge your iPhone or iPad right from the keyboard.

I've been using it for about a month now, and have to report that this is an excellent keyboard. No financial stake in it myself. Just thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.daskeyboard.com/model-s-prof ... l-for-mac/

Moderator's Note: This thread has been moved from "Buy, Sell, Trade" to "General Discussion."