slideshow music

Discussion of general issues, not related to a specific Mac or iDevice operating system.
fagerlund
Forum Member
Forum Member

slideshow music

Post by fagerlund » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 am

I created a playlist in iTunes for a slideshow in iPhoto. However, the playlist does not appear when I click on Music Settings. I may not be importing the music correctly into iTunes. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have a MacBook Pro Mac OSX 10.6.8. Thanks, Liisa

Moderator's Note: This thread has been moved from SMUG Presentations to General Discussion.

Stephen Hart
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5

Re: slideshow music

Post by Stephen Hart » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 pm

See if this solves the problem. The issue is the same in iPhoto and Aperture. The default view is to show all of iTunes files in a list. You can't actually get that view in iTunes itself.

But if you click on the little dropdown which will show "iTunes," you can choose from the list of playlists. That's what you'd see in the sidebar of iTunes.

The image shows the Music Settings dialog box before (left) and after (right) clicking the dropdown.
Attachments
dropdown.jpg
dropdown.jpg (44.56 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
Steve Jobs

Richard Serkes
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5

Re: slideshow music

Post by Richard Serkes » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm

fagerlund, You originally posted this question on 11/12 and today it's 11/26. That's two (2) weeks. What happened? Please let us know if/how your problem was resolved.
---
Always burn your bridges. You never know who's coming up from behind.