Death of One of our Members

Discussion of general issues, not related to a specific Mac or iDevice operating system.
rmarcus
Forum Member - Level 1
Forum Member - Level 1

Death of One of our Members

Post by rmarcus » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:22 am

It is with sad heart that I report that Robert Johnson, beloved elder member of SMUG and the Dog Park Pals, died last night from a heart attack. He and his wife had just moved to California to be close to their son. Bob loved SMUG and his iMAC and his dogs and his dear friends. May his spirit soar! If you wish to send condolences, you may email them to his son Gary, wife Sandy, and granddaughters Aimee and Lori at gjtrek@yahoo.com, or you may send a card to Gary & Sandy Johnson and Family, 7151 Johnston Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588. I'm sure they would appreciate that. If you would like to attend a celebration to honor and remember Bob, please email Ruth Marcus at Rmarcus@olypen.com. She will give you the information.

Jay Cline
Forum Member - Level 4
Forum Member - Level 4
Location: A sleepy little mill town with a smokestack or two on one end.

Re: Death of One of our Members

Post by Jay Cline » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Rest in Peace Bob, it was an honor to have known you.
-----------------
This is where I'd normally write an impressive summary of my skills and proficiencies.

Jim Martin
Forum Member - Level 1
Forum Member - Level 1

Re: Death of One of our Members

Post by Jim Martin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks Jay for letting us know of Bob Johnson's death. He will be missed by all who knew him. I am glad I had a chance to know Bob, he was a gentleman and easy to talk computer problems as well as other subjects.