Money Dance

Discussion of general issues, not related to a specific Mac or iDevice operating system.
errolloving
Forum Member - Level 1
Forum Member - Level 1

Money Dance

Post by errolloving » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 am

At the July meeting someone mentioned--maybe Jerry? that they used Money Dance as a financial management program. Would like to have whomever it was contact me b/C

errolloving@olypen.com--thanks.

JerryFreilich
Forum Member - Level 3
Forum Member - Level 3

Re: Money Dance

Post by JerryFreilich » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Erolloving it was perhaps me that mentioned Money Dance and all I can tell you is that it has received some favorable comments on Macintouch.com. I do not use it but I am about to try out Quicken Essentials. So I'll report on that when I have some experience with it. Stay tuned...

errolloving
Forum Member - Level 1
Forum Member - Level 1

Post by errolloving » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Jerry--thanks for the reply--I am checking out SEE---so far it appeals to me and seems to suit my needs best of all the programs I have looked at--Money Dance, Money 4, I Bank, Quicken and Moneywell---oh yes--also MyMoney.

Errp;

briwilt
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by briwilt » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 am

I use the PC version of Quicken 2011 Deluxe in combination with Parallels Desktop on my MacBook Pro. Works very well on newer hardware. I wasn't willing to switch to Mac based financial software after retiring my Windows notebook, so this has been a nice alternative.