Apple Music - coming June 30
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:26 pm
Apple Music is a single, intuitive app that combines the best ways to enjoy music—all in one place. It’s a revolutionary streaming music service, a pioneering worldwide live radio station from Apple broadcasting 24 hours a day, and a great new way for music fans to connect with their favorite artists. Apple Music is integrated into the Music app on iOS devices, in iTunes on Mac and PC, and will soon be available for download as a separate app in the Google Play Store. As a member, you get the entire Apple Music experience on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. And Apple Music is coming to Apple TV and Android smartphones this fall.
iOS 8.4, iTunes 12.2, or Android 4.1 or later
Apple Music members can play the full Apple Music library, get expert recommendations, Apple’s take on the best new music, and unlimited radio.
Starting June 30, music fans are invited to a free 3-month trial membership.1 Single membership - $9.99/month (U.S.)
Family membership - $14.99/month (U.S.) for up to six family members
• Wherever your music comes from— purchased in the iTunes Store, ripped CDs, or your favorite music blog—it’s all in one place.
• You also have access to millions of songs in the ever-expanding Apple Music library.
• As a member, you can stream any song, album, or playlist immediately. Or download it to take it with you offline.
• A personal mix of albums and playlists handpicked by our music experts is available in the For You section.
• Use Siri on your iOS device to find and enjoy more great music.
• The iTunes Store is still the best place to buy your favorite music.