Announcement

There will be no dues for 2018 until further notice, and all meetings in 2018 will be in Sequim!

Note: This Announcement can be dismissed by clicking the (magically appearing) X in the top right corner of this box.

saving pdfs on iOS

Discussion of issues related to iOS 11.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hampsessions
Forum Member
Forum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

saving pdfs on iOS

Post by hampsessions » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:33 pm

When I try to save a pdf on iOS it gives the message "unlock pdf to image from pdf export to use pdf to images extension".
I don't know how to do this.
On my new iPad it says under 'tip' that you can make anything you're viewing a pdf by touching the box at top right with square and arrow pointing up and selecting 'print'. Then do a 'reverse pinch' on image and touch to box with arrow again and it gives a selection one of which is 'pdf to images' and then when I touch that I get the message "unlock pdf to image from pdf export."

Stephen Hart
Forum Member - Level 5
Forum Member - Level 5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: saving pdfs on iOS

Post by Stephen Hart » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Here's a page with step-by-step instructions:

https://9to5mac.com/2016/09/18/how-to-p ... ad-ios-10/

See if that works.
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
Steve Jobs